Walk in the Montorgueil neighborhood, it is in the first place dig into the beautiful, rich and old history of the « Halles de Paris » and it's biggest market of France. With its paved little streets that are now exclusively pedestrians, this place is the ideal location to discover the authentic Paris.
Nearest public parking:
- 32, Rue Dussoubs 75002 Paris
Nearest metro stations:
- Sentier, line 3 – 3 minutes walking distance
- Etienne Marcel, line 4 – 5 minutes walking distance
- Châtelet-les Halles RER A,B,D Metro : line 1,4, 7, 11 and 14 – 8 minutes walking distance
From Paris airports:
- From CDG Airport: RER B until Châtelet-les Halles – 45 minutes and then walking until the hotel
- From Airport Orly : Orly Bus until Denfert-Rochereau station + line 4 until Etienne Marcel – 60 minutes
Would you like to join our team?
DISCOVER OUR POSITIONS TO FILL
SPECIAL OFFERS IN THE HOTEL BACHAUMONT.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER AND BENEFIT OF ALL OUR EXCLUSIVE OFFERS!